Field service technicians travel to customer sites to install, start up, troubleshoot, or repair industrial ovens.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer sites to install or troubleshoot industrial ovens and oven systems.
- Operate the following company or customer equipment: service vans, fork trucks, scissor lifts and overhead cranes.
- Read technical drawings, reports, and work instructions.
- Conduct uniformity testing on industrial ovens.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting.
- Perform Program Logic Control (PLC), operator interface, communication, and frequency drive programming and debugging.
- Perform mechanical assembly, fabrication, and welding.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Drivers License required
- Knowledge of temperature control system, start up, and debugging processes a plus
- Lean Manufacturing experience a plus
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical specifications and blueprints.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees of the Company.
- Ability to read tape measures, and do basic math, including fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Motivated and highly organized
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Detail Oriented
- Safety Focused
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications
Supplemental pay: Overtime and bonus pay