- Design and engineer industrial ovens and oven systems. Meet engineering standards, applicable codes, customer specifications and cost constraints.
- Act as a technical resource for sales personnel, service technicians, quality assurance technicians, and for product field support.
- Participate in cross functional teams to address and resolve manufacturing, design and quality problems, and to ensure the continuous improvement of processes and methods.
- Stay current and informed of new developments in the industry
- BSME degree or work experience equivalent
- Three + years of work experience designing industrial equipment
- Experienced user of Solidworks
- High interest in mechanical design and thermodynamics
- Knowledge of control systems a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to interface productively with peer teams and departments
Salary: $70,000 – $85,000 per year