- Research, design and engineer industrial ovens and oven systems. Meet engineering standards, applicable codes, customer specifications and cost constraints.
- Develop and maintain design layouts in the computerized system.
- Participate in cross functional teams to address and resolve manufacturing, design and quality problems, and to ensure the continuous improvement of processes and methods.
- Stay current and informed of new developments in the industry
- Pursuing a BSME (must have completed junior year)
- Working knowledge of Solidworks (preferred), Pro/e, Catia, or Inventor is necessary.
- Basic proficiency with AutoCAD and Microsoft packages
- High interest in mechanical design and thermodynamics
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Interest in control systems a plus
- Good communication skills – written and verbal are required
Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to interface productively with peer teams